Joe Buckey Tire Blog
- Website Launch Announcement: Joe Buckey Tire Launches New Site
- Oil Change Service: Why Your Vehicle Loves It!
- Get The Most Out Of That Set Of Tires
- Winter Safety Tips – Don’t End Up In the Ditch!
- Winter Tires – Yea or Nay?
- This Season, Beware of Potholes
- Squeeze a Few More Miles Out of That Gallon of Gas
- Protect Your Windshield This Spring - Joe Buckey Tire
- The Many Benefits of Regular Oil Changes - Joe Buckey Tire
- The Holidays Are Coming – Is Your Vehicle Ready?
- When is the Best Time to Buy Tires? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Winter Tires? Or All-Season Tires?
- 8 Tips for Keeping your Tires in Top Shape
- Don’t Forget Your Spare
- 10 Ways to Get Better Gas Mileage
- Winter is Coming
- Prolonging the Life of Your Tires - Joe Buckey Tire
- Are New Tires on Your Back to School List? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Do You Ask the Right Questions? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Are All-Season Tires Right For My Vehicle? - Joe Buckey Tire
- How Often Should I Replace My Car Battery? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Helpful Tips For The High Mileage Car
- How To Update Your Auto Repair Routine
- When Should You Replace Your Tires?
- Are All-Season Tires Really All-Season?
- Mark Auto Repair off Your Back-To-School To-Do List
- Tips for Safe Summer Driving
- Do Your Homework on Tire Safety
- Is Your Vehicle Ready For Holiday Travel? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Seven Things You Need To Know About Tires
- Benefits You Didn’t Know About Oil Changes
- Choosing the Right Tire - Joe Buckey Tire
- What Makes All-Season Tires So Great?
- Winterizing Your Vehicle - Joe Buckey Tire
- What Does Your Check Engine Light Mean? - Joe Buckey Tire
- Six Hot Tips on Cool Air Conditioning
- 5 Simple New Years Resolutions for Your Vehicle
- Breaking in New Winter Tires
- Get Ready for Summer Road Trips with New Tires
- Determining the Age of a Tire
- 4 Budget Friendly Ways to Improve Mom’s Ride
- 9 Tips for your Spring Vehicle Checkup
- Potholes...A Sign It’s Spring
- Why Schedule Regular Oil Changes For Your Vehicle?
- Don’t Let Tire Problems Put the Brakes on Your Valentine’s Date
- Five Tips for Thanksgiving Travel
- Daylight Saving Ends - Check Your Vehicle Lights
- Don't Be Scared By Auto Repair - Fall Car Care Tips
- How to Avoid Tire Blowouts
- Stay Ahead of Brake Repairs
- Invest in the Future of any Vehicle with TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Is it Time for a Tire Rotation?
- Back-to-School Car Maintenance Checklist
- Summer Heat
- Is it Time for New Tires?
- Keep Your Cool This Summer
- Preparing for Summer Holiday Travel
- Oil Changes for Mother’s Day
- Simple Vehicle Maintenance to Improve Fuel Economy
- April: National Car Care Month
- Spring is the Season for Change
- How Do Potholes Damage Your Vehicle?
Winter is Coming
How Often Should I Replace My Car Battery? - Joe Buckey Tire
July 20th, 2016
If you have ever suffered the panic of a weak or dead car battery, you'll know what a frustration it is. If the battery dies for no obvious reason, it may be time for a replacement. Like any other battery, car batteries need to be replaced when they begin to wear out. Here are some battery facts that may help you decide if you need to replace the battery:
The battery is a vital component of all cars. A car without a battery is like a human without a heart. Car batteries are made in different qualities. A good battery can last for over five years with proper care. However, battery failure can occur in as little as three years, depending on the usage, maintenance and seas ...